Kids and sport
All sports facilities and equipment are available on site. Take along sports clothes, indoor footware and a towel. The Skalka hotel indoor grounds are free of charge for accommodate guests, the public is subject to charge.
Outdoor slides and sand-pits are located in an area, which is accessible only by accommodated guests.
You can test your golf skills on a grassy golf course, or you can learn the basics of this increasingly popular sport, which ceases to be labeled as “sports for rich only”, but more like for those, who know how to enjoy their leisure time and like trying new and unusual things. Your holiday is really made for such “tasting”.
If you prefer a looker-on role, you can watch golf enthusiasts – beginners, but also professional players, who are fine-tuning their form on a golf course located before a spectacular scenery of upper parts of the Giant Mountains, from our summer garden.
Due to costly maintenance of the grass, these are only accessible to the public at the time of tournaments.
- Possibility of one night stays
- Offering of nutritiously rich breakfasts with a minimum amount of fats.
- Lockable room/boxes for free of charge storing of bicycles.
- Provision of basic tools for simple repairs of bicycles.
- Possibility of charging e-bicycles.
- First aid kit
- Cyclists welcome information board
- Contract of certification
In addition to this, you can find here:
- Arranging of pick-up, or transport of luggage for cyclists
- Possibility to arrange the renting of quality bicycles
- Possibility to purchase lunch packages
- Sale of basic spare parts for bicycles
- Sale of tourist and cyclist maps of the surroundings
- Offering of recommended one day bicycle trips in the surroundings
- A list of accommodation possibilities in the region, which are suitable for cyclists.
- Access to the Internet
- Foreign language information material